Some say it is scientifically proven that girls need to spend time with each other to recharge their batteries and stay connected. Historic Jonesborough has all of the components for a memorable girl bonding experience.
We Know What Girls Like!
- Lodging in Historic Jonesborough can provide culinary cuisine, hot tubs, swimming pools, preserved historical architecture and exquisite interior design. Most Innkeepers will be glad to set up pampering appointments or some even offer in-house massages.
- After a morning full of pampering, you will be hungry! Lunch with the ladies is a can’t-miss opportunity and our restaurants have scrumptious soups, salads, sandwiches, and desserts.
- After lunch visit the Teller-in-Residence storytelling concert and work up an appetite for dinner strolling by 40 historical sites or a guided tour.
- After dinner listen to the Jonesborough Storytellers Guild at The International Storytelling Center on Tuesday Evenings or a performance at the Jonesborough Repertory Theatre.
- Historic Jonesborough is a shopper’s delight with warm and inviting shops that have antiques, quilts, collectibles, the latest fashions, professional interior designers, exquisite chocolates and international foods, and much more!
- Whether you are in the market for authentic Appalachian antiques or searching for collectable treasures, the Jonesborough Antique & Flea Market is guaranteed to spark attention from guests, new and old. The market is open every Sunday from 6 a.m. until 5 p.m., rain or shine. Over 200 vendors are on site with vintage items, folk art, clothing, tools, books, automotive accessories and much more! Items vary from week to week, as Sunday offers the largest variety of vendors.
- Step back into the roots of our forefathers with the first mode of transportation, as you discover some of the most beautiful sites in Tennessee by horseback. Take a trip through the heart of the Appalachian Mountains on the Sunnyside of Tennessee, and you'll discover a region that’s rich in outdoor adventure with horseback riding activities for couples, groups and the entire family. Through your horseback riding adventure, you'll discover lush mountains and rushing rivers, enjoy beautiful state parks and maybe even make a new four-legged friend.